Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Craft rooms ideas.... to copy and envy

#papercraft #craftroom #studio Pretty craft room
Each time I spend time at home, I want to redo my craft room. I try and I'm always back to start the next day. It's like I never have enough storage space or I blame it on the kids coming to play.If you are like me, just have a look below and get inspiration for your little space.And, if you have any tips, just share them with us.Great use of modular shelves to make a crafting center.  #CraftRoom 

Craft rooms craft-roomsI so wish I was this organized (and colorful!)Home Craft / Home Office / Ateliêcraft by somawellnessCraft station by somawellness

more Craftroom Inspiration
Images via pinterest.com
Have a good winter break!
Tweet this post! Visit the Mad About Pink Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails