Thursday, December 17, 2015

Turn a magazine into a Christmas paper tree -my Tutorial

Hello dear readers,
I'm still alive... very busy but I can never forget to update my blog when I can because I will never stop creating and inspiring myself and most of all sharing it with people that appreciate it.
With this cold weather and with all the travelling, I ended up with a pile of magazines so this is what I did, not to waste them after a good reading. 
It's so fun and easy to make trees out of them. I hope my tutorial will inspire you to make better ones. Mine was done in less than an hour with just things I could find at home. 
A paint finish, glitters and nicer ribbons could turn then into real beauties that could be given as presents or sold at local markets...so no more talking and let's start:






 Tweet this post! Visit the Mad About Pink Shop Now!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial dear, I will definitely try this paper Christmas tree for my next holiday party and I am sure my lovely little daughter will love it. Well, for now I have started my hunt for an ideal venue.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails